The Woodlawn Tree Board Committee is composed of five (5) members appointed for one (1) year terms with the following duties:
* Advise the Council in all matters concerning the cemetery.
* Review and recommend to the Council a budget for the operation and maintenance of the cemetery.
* Establish and maintain a five (5) year capital improvement program for the operation and maintenance of the cemetery.
* Solicit gifts and contributions to be made to the City for the Woodlawn Cemetery Perpetual Care Fund.
* Receive recommendations and complaints from the public on the operation of the cemetery.
* Study, investigate, counsel, develop and administer a written plan for the care, preservation, pruning, planting, replanting, removal
or disposition of trees and shrubs, in parks, along streets and in other public areas.
If you are interested in serving as a member of the Woodlawn Tree Board Committee, please email the City Office.
119 2nd Ave. #9
Pipestone, MN 56164
Phone: (507) 825-3324
Woodlawn Tree Board Committee
Public Works Director
Meets 3rd Thursday of every month March - October at 5:15 p.m.