Pipestone Fast Facts
Population: 4400 with
320,000 people within a 50 mile radius.
Location: Situated in
Southwest Minnesota at the junction of State
Highways 23, 30 and US 75.
- Pipestone is just 25 miles from
Interstates I-29 and I-90
- Local Airport- 4300 ft. runway
newly resurfaced in September of 2003.
- Commercial air service - Sioux
Falls, SD - 45 miles from Pipestone
- New $24 million high school
opened in January, 2003. Student to teacher
- Post Secondary: Minnesota
West Community and Technical College, Pipestone
- Southwest Minnesota State
University - Marshall - 45 miles from Pipestone
Numerous public and private
colleges in Sioux Falls, SD and Brookings, SD - 45
miles from Pipestone
County Medical Center - newly expanded in 2003