The Public Access Advisory Committee is composed of five (5) members appointed for one (1) year terms. The Committee has the following duties:
* Determine and recommend to the Council the general policies and procedures to be followed by the Cable Access Coordinator,
Committee members and volunteers.
* Determine and recommend to the Council the equipment necessary for the production of public access programming.
* Solicit gifts, contributions and membership fees to be made to the City for the purpose of providing funding for public access
* Receive recommendations and complaints from the public on the operation of the public access channel and recommend
changes to the Council as needed.
* Promote the public access channel as an asset to the community and its organizations and to develop participation in the
Public Access System by as many people and organizations as possible.
Cable Access Studio
119 2nd Ave. #9
Pipestone, MN 56164